Saturday, August 28, 2010

200 words on my feelings right now

I really need to just zone out right now and well just forget about everything! I just am upset is the word. I’m also really really really mad and sad like a twist of both :( I hate this….I’ll start from the beginning. So there are these two twins in my grade lets call them Carter and Sammy just for the fun of it. They moved to Virginia this year and the girl, Sammy decided it would be so awesome to have a 13th birthday party back in NJ which is totally awesome!!!!! SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She decides to invite almost everyone in the grade but uh hmm not me!!!! I don’t know about you but I do not like being left out…..I just, wished nobody told me about this party, because it really really hurt my feelings. Now here I am laying in my bed listening to Christina Aguilera expressing my feelings on the blog. I’m just so thankful I have this blog because sometimes it really helps me just let everything out and just express my feelings plus I get to read all out kelly’s work which is always a pleasure. Thanks fellow bloggers for just helping me out.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment