Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Movies

Hey Guys!!!

I wanted to talk to you guyhs about some new movies coming out soon.
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • The Last Song
  • Alice in Wonderland

Now I know, The Last Song STARRING MILEY CYRUS is not coming out until April 2010, but I still decided to write on it. This movie is not like some of the cheesy movies she has done (Hannah Montana The Movie) It is actually a story of a girl who moves from NY to the beach to live with her dad for a few weeks. She finds a boy and they fall in love.....Watch the Trailer for more detail.

Alvin and the Chipmunks......

Do I really want to see it? No

Do I want to see it to rate it? YES

I know (from watching trailers) That the boys find girl friends and that their owner breaks his neck and leg.

Alice in the Wonderland

STARRING JOHNNY DEPP

and

ANNE HATHAWAY

Thats it.....(akward)

until then..

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment