Thursday, December 17, 2009

A poem I wrote: The Meaning of Friendship

What is the meaning of friendship?
Some people say its a helpful push when you're down.
Others say its something that will stay with you till you die.
I remember people also saying that they sometimes have problems with friendship.
I would ask, "Why?" Why would anyone have problems with friendship?
But now I know why.
People meet new people,
Friends get in fights,
They steal your boyfriends,
And friends move someplace and don't keep in touch.
But there are ways to keep your friendship alive.
Always talk things out,
Be there for friends when there down,
Keep in touch,
Don't take them for granted,
And ALWAYS, ALWAYS...
Be the best friend you can be!

 Thanks Liz for being there just to listen, Thanks Heather for making me laugh, and Hannah for keeping my secrets!! I love you all so much as friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment